Diễn đàn lớp HH07B - Khoa hàng hải - ĐH GTVT TPHCM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Câu hỏi giành cho thủy thủ trưởng

Go down

Câu hỏi giành cho thủy thủ trưởng Empty Câu hỏi giành cho thủy thủ trưởng

Bài gửi by admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Dưới đây là câu hỏi tham khảo dùng cho các nhà tuyển dụng khi phỏng vấn thuyền viên và dùng cho giám khảo trong các kỳ thi Sĩ quan quản lý và vận hành ngành máy tàu thủy. Hầu hết các câu hỏi đều kèm theo nội dung trả lời giúp thuyền viên/ứng viên nghiên cứu học tập để đạt được kết quả cao trong các kỳ thi/phỏng vấn.

ANH NGỮ DÙNG CHO PHỎNG VẤN TUYỂN DỤNG THỦY THỦ, THỢ MÁY, CẤP DƯỠNG ...

Dưới đây là câu hỏi tham khảo dùng cho các nhà tuyển dụng khi phỏng vấn thuyền viên: thủy thủ, thợ máy, cấp dưỡng .... Hầu hết các câu hỏi đều kèm theo nội dung trả lời giúp thuyền viên nghiên cứu học tập để đạt được kết quả cao trong các cuộc phỏng vấn.

----------&------------

CÂU HỎI GIÀNH CHO THỦY THỦ TRƯỞNG

1. Tell us your experience as a boatswains and your family.

Answer (A): My name is Trần Văn S.... I have worked as a Bosun for 5 ships, nearly seven years. I have ever worked on Bulk carrier, general cargo, and container vessel, oil tanker and roro ships.

I am from Nghệ an province. I am married. I have a daughter ( or son ). My wife and son are both

very lovely. I will work very hard if I can work in your company.

2. What was your duty on board the last vessel?

A: worked under the C/O and I assisted the C/O in performing various duty of Deck Department and shall in person, organize and execute the duties ordered by the C/O. Including the following:

(1) to make my rounds all over the decks to see everything is in order;

(2) to arrange for the jobs for the rating in the deck department;

(3) under the leadership and with approval of the C/O, carry out the maintenance of hull, deck machinery, equipment, cargo gears and other;

(4) handle the administration of the vessels deck inventory and running stores for his consideration and final approval;

(5) arrange for sea watch, port watch, cargo watch for the ratings;

(6) maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene in the vessel

(7) the command of the ratings during anchoring and berthing operations; (Cool any other tasks given by the master or C/O.

3. Do you have the watch keeping license?

A: Yes, I do.

4. How many years have you worked as a bosun? When did you start work as a seaman? How

many ships have you worked as a boatman?

A: For five years. I started to work as a seaman ten years ago. I have worked as a bosun for four ships.

5. Do you like drinking alcohol? As far as you know, what is the maximum blood alcohol

concentration (BAC) rate on board?

A: According to the ISM, the BAC shall not be more than 0.04% by weight any time when being

tested. But watch keepers are not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage 4 hours before their

watch.

6. When you are on watch keeping, if you find something wrong with the vessel in some part,

what should you do?

A: I shall report it to the watching offices immediately.

7. What should be born in mind when you paint?

A: I shall choose the appropriate paints; choose the right brushed, keep the painted area clean and

dry. I should choose the beat weather condition when the painting work is done (usually from 5

degrees to 25 degrees). Paint in correct order, usually from left to right, from up to the down side,

from inside to outside. Enough intervals should be kept between two paintings. Keep safety

measure and protection. Do not make any pollution at any time and any place.

8. Tell us the names of some marks on the shell plate.

A: There are draught marks, deck line mark, load line (winter, summer, tropical fresh water,

timber) mark, tonnage mark, bulbous bow and thruster marks, tug pushing point mark and so on.

CÂU HỎI GIÀNH CHO THỦY THỦ

1. How long have you worked as an AB (OS)? How many ships have you worked as an AB(OS) ?

A (AB) : I worked as a seaman for 7 years and AB for 4 ships nearly 5 years.

As an AB, I will be under the leadership of the Bosun and the officers. I will do the watchkeeping

every day and steer the ship under the instruction of the duty officers. I will also do some hard work, such as washing, cleaning the cargo hold, scraping the rust, cargo watch, sea watch, skipping, cargo watch, port watch, stowage watch, raising the flag, anchoring, mooring, unmooring, fasten the wire, painting, welding, checking the cable, and so on.

A(OS) : My name is Nguyễn Văn M..., I am an OS. I worked for 2 years as an OS. On board, I will do all kind of work under the leadership of the bosun, officers.

I love the job very much, I will not complain if you ask me to work a lot.

2. When you are steering, what should be especially careful about?

A: Pay full attention to the helm without doing something else and listen to the instruction of the duty officer any time. At the same time, if I can not understand the orders from the officers, I shall ask for clarification. Whenever I find something unusual or I find that I can not deal with, I will ask for help from the duty officers or the master.

3. Do you like drinking alcohol? As far as you know, what is the maximum blood alcohol

concentration (BAC) rate on board?

A: According to the ISM, the BAC shall not be more than 0.04% by weight any time when

being tested. But watch keepers are not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage 4 hours

before their watch.

4. When you work on board, do you just listen to the officers’ order or the orders from both the

offers and the bosun?

A: I will listen to the orders from them two.

CÂU HỎI GIÀNH CHO THỢ MÁY VÀ CHẤM DẦU

1. How long have you worked as Oiler No.1? How many ships have you worked as Oiler No.1 ?

Answer (A): I work as Oiler No 1 for 6 years, on 4 ships. I have worked for Vipco for 5 years. Last year, I was registered in Vitaco and I am a contracting seaman of Vitaco.

2. What are the responsibilities (duties) as Oiler No. 1?

A: The Oiler 1 shall follow the orders of the Chief Engineer or the 2nd Engineer, instruct and supervise the personnel under his control and engage in the ship service under the management of the Engine Department. Unless otherwise specified, the No 1 Oiler shall engage in the duties listed below:

1) Shall give order to the personnel under his control, be well aware of the conduct and

skills of such personnel, arrange the job allocation, offer opinions to the Chief Engineer

and thus try to improve the safety and efficiency of work;

2) Shall inspect the tools and staging well before beginning of the work, pay attention to the

surrounding area during work and try to prevent danger and accidents;

3) Shall inspect the areas under the management of Engine Department and assist to

maintain the main engines, auxiliary engines and machinery.

4) The handling of ship’s consumable stores.

5) Shall arrange complete circulation of orders, notifications and various rules to the

personnel under his control;

6) Other duties designated by chief engineer or other engineer.

3. What should oilers and wipers do on board? Or what are your duties on board?

A: The oilers and wipers should be on watch duty, as specified in the vessel. The Oilers and

wipers shall follow the orders of the No 1 Oiler, the first engineer and the engage in the ship service under the management of the Engine Department.

4. Where have you been to as a seaman? Or which ports and countries have you ever been to?

A: I have been to many places in the world, including Southeast Asia, America, Europe, Australia,

and Africa etc.

5. How many people are there in your family?

A: I am from Thái bình province. I am married. I have 2 daughters ( or son ). My wife and daughters (or son ) are both very lovely. I will work very hard if I can work in your company.

CÂU HỎI GIÀNH CHO CẤP DƯỠNG

1. How many years (how long) have you worked a cook on board?

Answer (A): I am a cook. My name is Phan Văn V.... I work as a cook for ten years. I have the national 3rd class cook license. As a cook, I can do all kind of dishes of Vietnamese food, Chinese food. Everyday, I am sure they will have new dishes to eat. I will try to save money for the seamen. I think hygiene is very important to the cook’s job. I will be very diligent and make sure that the food the cabinet, the kitchen, the icebox and dishes and plates are clean enough.

2. Name some common vegetables on board you have ever met.

3. What are the C/ck’s duties on your last vessel?

4. When the ship comes to the US port, what precautions should you pay attention to?

5. What is the good temperature for storing such things as vegetables, fruits, meat, flour, and rice?

A: For the vegetables, fruits, around 4 to 5 degrees centigrade will be fine; for the meat, if I want

to keep it for a long period, temperature will be around 18 degrees.

6. What kind of food (dishes) can you make?

A: Vietnamese food; Chinese food; western food __

Tiếu Văn Kinh tổng hợp và chỉnh lý
admin
admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 103

https://hh07b.forum-viet.net

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang